Friday, October 7, 2022

Thanks to Ms G

I wanna give a huge shout out to Ms G for subbing for me today!  Woo Hoo.  It's very hard for TAs to find subs in the district, often our positions go unfilled when we are absent which means that our kids do not get services that they deserve.  We have a huge teacher and TA shortage here.  Plus there a disparity in pay for subs between what it paid for a teacher sub vs a TA sub, as much as 60 per day depending on the school and number of days worked!  So I don't blame subs for taking Teacher jobs, I blame the district.  So I SUPER appreciate Ms G for filling in for me and helping my kids today.  You're the Dog-gone Best!

Check out my lace store, sale this week until Sunday:  LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

5 comments:

Shabneez said...

Love this one Holley! Shabneez x

Salnclts said...

Cute card!

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and beautiful Holley

gr karin

Fikreta said...

so cute!

cebelica said...

It's really nice of that lady to sub for you. It's good to have friends like that.
Beautiful card! xx