Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Coffee time

For GIU Day 3, I thought I would share my favorite topic, COFFEE!!  well, I don't know, I do also love the animal stamps, and the Unity girls, Hmmm, well, it's hard to say really, but COFFEE is definitely a favorite topic of mine.  Unity Stamps makes it hard to choose a favorite topic, am I right?!?

That being said, I just can't resist it when Unity Stamps comes out with a new COFFEE theme product.  They are just too much fun and I think they are so versatile; you can use them for all sorts of cards.


This cute stamp is called Coffee Side by Side and you can find it HERE.  There's a bunch of other wonderful coffee theme stamps, I may have to sneak another coffee theme project in this week...  Hmmm do y'all want to see more coffee theme?

Be sure and leave a comment today to be in the running for the prizes this week.  Do you like the lace on this project? Check out my Turkish Lace store on Etsy, I sell precut pieces of lace just for cards and junk journals: LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

22 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Gorgeous card, Holley! This stamp is so cute and fun! It's like having 4 stamps in one! I knew you would be featuring a coffee stamp at some point this week LOL! Beautiful work on your GIU week!

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Marcy H. said...

Cute!

Anonymous said...

Yes, your lace is stunning as is your coloring of the great Unity stamps! <3 unity!

Anonymous said...

Kim Hannan (can’t remember my password so it posted me as anonymous)

Kathy H said...

Love this!

Denise Bryant said...

Love the coffee theme, even though I am not a coffee drinker! Really cute images in this stamp! Great card and pretty trim!

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a lovely card Holley

gr karin

stamping sue said...

Very nice coffee card.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Robin Stanton said...

I'm a softie for the coffee stamps too but I don't have thus one. It's so cute and so is your card!

Wilma DeG said...

Love the coffee stamps and your card... I have this one & have never inked it up, so thanks for the inspiration!

Becca Yahrling said...

Love the color and delicacy of the lace today. And it pairs well with the colors youused on this yummy stamp set.

Kathy Dippner said...

Awesome card! Unity has so many great stamps for all subjects.

Anonymous said...

I love this fun coffee card!

Lucy E. said...

I’m Lucy E.

Mel C said...

Love this coffee theme and your lace is beautiful!

alo said...

I love the coffee themed card, bring on more coffee themed creations! Love the way you incorporated the lace!

Sandra said...

This is so cute!!! Love the tiny coffee cups!

Chris S said...

Another nicely colored card! Adding the lace certainly dresses it up!

Anonymous said...

I love the whimsiness of this stamp! You chose great warm colors for this.

Linda Lewis said...

I love coffee cards and this one is adorable!

Aimee P said...

Coffee is always the answer lol. Cute card.