Monday, October 31, 2022

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone!  I hope you all have a very special spooky day.  I am sharing one more MoonFlower Digistamp today for the contest we had at the YSBP Challenge blog.  I hope it brings you a smile and not a fright!  The two little characters with her are peel and stick black that I fussy cut once I placed the tape on the color of cardstock that I wanted.


I also used some lovely white Turkish lace;  I sell lace in packs of 20pc, 30pc, and 40pc typically. Pcs typically range arounf 6"; Check out my lace shop:  LacePlaceByHolley -

as many of you know I was the GIU gal last week.  Winners will be announced this week as soon as I hear back from Unity after submitting my winners (that step is already done). I will wait until that day to share the winners of the prizes I am giving away as well. Keep your eyes peeled!! It should be very soon!

2 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Fun Halloween card! I love that pretty lace! Wishing you a Happy Halloween!

Mel C said...

Fun halloween card!