Thursday, October 27, 2022

Think Happy Thoughts

It's GIU day 4 today and I wanted to share at least one Angie Girl this week.  Aren't these stamps fabulous?  This image is called Bryna Girl, you can find her HERE.  She comes with a lovely sentiment.  I stamped her on Neenah Solar White Classic Crest paper and colored her with Copic Markers.   I am using a cute chipboard balloon, buttons, and a vellum sticker to embellish this card.



Please leave a comment today to be in the running for one of the four prizes that is going out.  The prizes will be announced after this week is over.  Two wonderful gift certificates from Unity Stamps and two Unity Stamp sets from me directly to the winners.

I'd also like to wish a very special birthday to my Dearest God Mother!!

Cheers, Holley

Like Lace?  Add it to your creations Check out my lace store here: LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy



20 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

She is beautiful, Holley! Such gorgeous colouring! This is an uplifting card! I am enjoying your GIU week! Lots of inspiration here!

Sandra said...

Fabulous card again!! Love the chipboard balloon, great idea!!

stamping sue said...

So pretty in pink! Your week is going too fast...I'm enjoying all your cards.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Kim Hannan said...

Love the pink and again your coloring of the lovely Unity girl is awesome!

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Holley

gr karin

Mel C said...

She is lovely Holley and your coloring is awesome!

Marcy H. said...

Beautiful card! Great job coloring!

alo said...

Such a pretty card! I love Bryna Girl! Happy Birthday to your Godmother!

Chris S said...

Getting a handmade birthday card is always special. Great coloring. Her jeans look real. And now I'm inspired to use my button stash!

Denise Bryant said...

Love your Angie Girl card! Pretty design and colors!

Holly said...

I love how you used the pinks on this card! Looks like many uses for this stamp. Would be great for birthday, thinking about you, or even breast cancer awareness month! I love it!

Kathy Dippner said...

Super sweet card! I love the colors and decorative elements.

Debbie Farrell said...

Awesome card! Love the colors.

Wilma DeG said...

Great card... fantastic coloring!

Anonymous said...

This is such a bright and cheery card! I love the addition of the chipboard balloon!

Becca Yahrling said...

So pretty in pink! Love the lace and the buttons for wonderful textures on this beauty.

Linda said...

That is so pretty! Pink is always a day brightener!

Linda Lewis said...

Beautiful card and very cheery!

Linda Lewis said...

What a cheery cute card!

Aimee P said...

Made me smile.