Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Keep Moving Forward

Day 2 of my GIU Week I am sharing this lovely stamp from the set A Girl and her friend.  You can find this wonderful set HERE at the Unity Stamps Store.  I am using some gorgeous Bazzill cardstock and layered the image colored in Copic Markers on top.  I used the sentiment "Keep Moving Forward" from the set.

Another thing I added on this card is some gorgeous Turkish lace across the bottom.  For those of you who are new to my blog, I travel every summer to Turkiye and buy all types of stunning laces in many colors and styles.  You will see many this week on my cards.  I sell Turkish lace on Etsy, the same lace that i use and buy every summer during my travels, check out my store LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy  I sell in sets of 20 and 40, pieces that are approx 6" long so you get an amazing wide variety to use on cards or Junk Journals.

Be sure and leave a comment to be in the prize running!  Two winners from Unity Stamps and two winners from me.  I hope you loved today's card.

Cheers, Holley

24 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Holley

gr karin

KT Fit Kitty said...

She's so adorable, Holley, and so his her little puppy! A very cute card, and your Turkish lace is such a nice detail! Looking forward to seeing what you make for tomorrow!

stamping sue said...

Relaxing image on your card. It is wonderful.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Salnclts said...

I love the paw prints going up the side of your card! The lace at the bottom completed your card! I follow your Etsy store and need to use my lace on my cards/projects! I will share when I do.

Wilma DeG said...

I love this card... especially the paw prints and lace!

Sandra said...

Beautiful card wit a beautiful stamp!

Vicky B said...

Love the colors and also the paw prints.

Marcy H. said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Your card is adorable and I am blessed to have some of your gorgeous laces in my possession!
Kim Hannan

Linda said...

Love this card so much!! And that lace is incredible!! I have a lot of ribbon, but no lace like this at all!! So beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Kathy H said...

Very sweet card!

Desiree Pizana said...

Loving the pet theme. Lovely card.

Denise Bryant said...

Love the way you colored the image! Pretty card!

Anonymous said...

Another of my favorite stamps. This is so sweet!

Chris S said...

Great theme! Love the lace!

Kathy Dippner said...

Beautiful card and lace!

Becca Yahrling said...

There's that pretty lace I'm used to! And used so perfectly on your gorgeous card.

Robin Stanton said...

I have always adored this stamp and your card displays it so well!

Lucy E. said...

Lovely card! The lace is so pretty.

Mel C said...

Beautiful card, lovely lace and image!

alo said...

Beautiful card! I love your coloring and the lace is lovely!

Holly said...

Nice "earthy" autumn tones! So many things you can do with this set and many ways to color! Thanks for sharing!

Linda Lewis said...

Such a sweet card. Makes me miss our dogs!

Aimee P said...

Dogs are full of kindness and love.