Saturday, October 1, 2022

Gina Frankenstein Bride

 Happy October Everyone!  I can't believe it's a new month.  You know what that means, yep, it's time for a brand-new contest over at the Your Scrapbook Place Challenge blog.  Woo Hoo.  I am so ready for this.  This month the sponsor is MoonFlower digi stamps and there is a great set of halloween themed stamps (as well as a whole variety of other goodies that she has).  Here's a great stamp I used for my first card.  Gina Frankenstein Bride


Drop by Your Scrapbook Place and enter your newest creation into our contest.  Our theme is anything goes and is not limited to just cards. We'd love to see all your wonderful crafty creations.


Check out my lace store on Etsy:  LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantasticccccccc Holley

gr karin

Fikreta said...

great card!