Sunday, October 30, 2022

Have a cup!

Well, it's GIU day 7, so I thought I should end the week with one last COFFEE theme card.  I love these lady stamps, this stamp is called Warm inside.  You can find it HERE.  It comes with two sentiments.  I did this card up in all greens.  I don't tend to like green, but I have really challenged myself to start working with it.  Lime green and I seem to agree don't you think?  what color do you challenge yourself to use more often?

I hope you have enjoyed my week as the GIU artist for Unity Stamp Company.  Please leave a comment to be part of the prize drawing.  After today I will submit the winners to Unity stamps and as soon as I hear back from them, I will make the announcement both on my blog and on the Unity Stamps GIU Facebook page.

If you are interested in Turkish Lace,  Check out my store on Etsy: LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

Some one asked yesterday about attaching the lace to your cards, I recommend Aleene's clear gel tacky glue. Works perfect and generally never leaves a stain. It just takes the smallest thin line of glue. make sure to use the clear gel tacky glue and not the regular tacky glue.


15 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Aaahh, this coffee lover looks like you, Holley! I actually enjoy the colour green so this card is beautiful! I like the added embellishments too, so cute! Thanks for the tip on adhering lace; it always looks so pretty and is a lovely soft detail on your cards. My challenging colour is yellow. Thank you for the awesome GIU inspiration this past week! I am excited about your giveaway too! Big fan of Unity Stamps here!

Debbie Farrell said...

Thanks for sharing all your lovely cards with us this week. Love the color of this one!

Sandra said...

Beautiful card Holley, and the green is beautiful!!! I need to challenge myself using yellows!! For some reason I hardly use that on cards.

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty card for your GIU week finale! I love the Angie Girl designs! Love the green you used!
I don't use gray a lot, except for Halloween time. And I don't use much purple.
Thanks for a great GIU week! I've enjoyed all your cards!

Marcy H. said...

Great week of cards!

Anonymous said...

Such a versatile card. I can’t believe I haven’t seen this stamp before!

Linda said...

I have so enjoyed your week of sharing!! My color that I need to use more is orange. Not sure why, but you have challenged me!!

Aimee P said...

Between tea and coffee I think my veins are filled with tea and coffee lol. Great inspiration.

Mel C said...

Lovely card Holley, I use all colors but not as much pink.

stamping sue said...

Lovely card with the woman reading paper with her tea.
thanks for sharing all week.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Holly said...

Wow! Interesting color combo, and they go together so well! Beautiful card! I loved seeing all your creations and talent this week!

alo said...

Beautiful card! Love your coloring and the lace of course!

Wilma DeG said...

Another great card... it been a great week! Thanks for your inspiration and introducing me to your beautiful laces.

Kathy Dippner said...

Lovely card! Thank you for sharing extra cards for your GUI week.

Linda Lewis said...

Very cute card. I love the coffee cards!