Monday, October 3, 2022

Short work week

 Going to be a short work week as I am going to Dallas Wed night for a scrapbook convention.  I know it will be a small one, but I am still excited to go.  I wish I had gone to the one that was closer to me in San Marcos, but this one looks fun and has some great classes so I am going. That being said, let's start off the week with a little coffee.

I'm using some stamps from Taylored Expressions here and some Gorgeous Lace from Turkiye.  Have a little coffee today and Happy Monday everyone

Sale this week!!  Check out the lace store:  LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

3 comments:

Taty said...


Hi, your card is very nice, simple and clean. thanks for sharing Happy scrap !!! TATY

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a lovely card Holley

gr karin

Fikreta said...

very nice card!