Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Another Sneaky peak thanks to a snow day!! WOO HOO!

 



Surprise, since the school district let out due to bad weather, I have a day to take some more photos of wonderful prizes that I have to offer.  Many of the ones here are winter/christmas themed!!  Check em out and get ready for the celebration tomorrow!  WOO HOO!!





































Check out my lace store for some great embellishments on your cards! LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

Check out all blog candy for the celebration that is starting on Feb 1st!!  There's SO MANY PRIZES it's HERE and HERE and HERE and HERE and HERE and HERE and HERE and HERE

10 comments:

Linda Vigil said...

Wow what an amazing selection here!!! I need the dauchund stamps and dies, I have a daughter in law now, who owns one named Slinky! He hangs out with my also new, adorbs 1st grandchild, Sawyer!

Denise Bryant said...

Fabulous prizes! I see so many wonderful products! Wow!

Claudia Martins said...

Delighted with so many prizes!! The girls will love it!!

ionabunny said...

Wow, there are some beauties here. The AI stamps are adorable. I wonder if sizzix do different releases for the US as I haven't seen some of those before. Hugz

Taty said...

Wow, all the stamps and dies are wonderful, a very well-stocked collection that's why your projects are super masterpieces, congratulations.
You have a big heart to celebrate with the world. Happy scrap!!!! Taty

Mel C said...

Wonderful and fun goodies!

Pam Sebring Iowa said...

Such a cute little card! Your generosity is overwhelming!! Celebrate all year!! 🙏💗

Susan T. said...

What incredible prizes! You always find the cutest stuff! Thanks for letting us celebrate with you!

Pat said...

Wowie, wow, woo!! There are tons of things in the goody bag! I love the sets of stamps with the cut-outs. I often cut my images out, and that makes things easier!

Monika said...

wow!!!!!