Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Hip Hip Hooray!!

 Hip Hip Hooray!  The party starts tomorrow!  WOO HOO!  Are you ready to celebrate with me?  I know I am.  I am so very thankful to have another year seizure free and with my brain surgery intact.  WOO HOO!!  Thank you to all the crafters out there who were so supportive when I was having brain surgery and to all the new crafters out there who are coming to celebrate with me!  I hope you will all get some wonderful prizes that you can play with.


Check out my lace store for some great embellishments on your cards! LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

Check out all blog candy for the celebration that is starting on Feb 1st!!  There's SO MANY PRIZES it's HERE and HERE and HERE and HERE and HERE and HERE and HERE

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful and happy card Holley

gr karin

Gaye said...

It is celebration time! Always fun February!

Denise Bryant said...

Happy for your continued health, Holley! So much to be grateful for! Love your card with the pretty lace!

Taty said...

I am happy that you have had a year without complications in your health and I am honored to participate again in 2023 in your great celebrations of life. Taty