Monday, January 23, 2023

Sending you LOVE and even more BLOG CANDY!!

 Happy Monday everyone!  The countdown is one for the celebration in February now!  We are just over a week and a half away.  I would have a bunch more photos of prizes, but as usual, I am getting tired of taking photos lol!  I have SO SO SO much more prizes, I have a whole BOX of christmas stamps, a WHOLE box a word theme stamps, a whole box of girl/people stamps,  a whole box of just die cuts.  WOW, so much to give away but too much to take photos of lol!!  Hopefully I will get in a little more photos but don't hold your breath, lol  Oh wait, I have a WHOLE box of  UNITY STAMPS. That I will take photos of for sure! stay tuned!

I thought this card was just perfect for Valentine's Day. It's using a wonderful set of papers and sentiments from Paper Source.

Check out my lace store for some great embellishments on your cards! LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy


Here's some more of what I have already taken photos of:

















YES!! It's HOUSE MOUSE!!





Did you see the other blog candy?  it's HERE and HERE and HERE and HERE

10 comments:

Linda Vigil said...

Wow! Between what you listed and shown here, it is a real bonanza! The House Mouse stamps are wonderful! The teapot and kettle dies are darling! And your valentine card is so pretty!

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Holley and o I saw a fab HM stamp the one with coffee beans I don't have that one....... and again all great and fab prises

gr karin

Valerija said...

Wonderful card and great candy.
Valerija xx

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful card! I love that pretty background with the gold designs!
You have selected some fabulous blog candy for your celebration! I am loving that adorable Lawn Fawn bunny die set!

Becca Yahrling said...

Your card is darling!! I'm getting VERY excited to celebrate with you on the 1st. heehee And I see lots of crafty goodness - wowza!! (I see a lot I have already - I think we hit some of the same sales. lol). Have a beautiful day!

Mel C said...

Pretty card and I love that color! Great dies and goodies!

Gaye said...

Very pretty!

Claudia Martins said...

Your card is beautiful!! There are so many prizes that we even get confused...lol. Looks like a store, loving to see all this!!

Pam Sebring Iowa said...

Awe… I love this color combo. Your blog candy is fantastic! Love that you are celebrating!💗🙏

Monika said...

Wonderful card .