Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Snarky Bird

I figured we could start off the year with a little attitude.  HA! Here's a fun bird stamp from Stamps by Judith (and Heather).  I was so excited to see that they would be at the last convention that I went to.  Their stamps are SO cute and the best quality rubber.  I highly recommend them.  For this funny bird I added the sentiment, "I'm nto single, I am independently opened and operated."

 Like the gorgeous lace on this card?  I sell in packs of 20 and 40.  Check out my store: LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

whata cute card Holley

gr karin

Mel C said...

Love the attitude, great stamps!

Linda Vigil said...

Lol! Very cute, and very sassy!

Becca Yahrling said...

Oh my gosh, I love this card!! I am a bird nerd so I adore this quirky bird.