Saturday, January 21, 2023

Love You Lots (plus more blog candy)

Wow, I can't believe this month is going by so fast, I feel like there is just SO much to get done, lol.  PLUS, I don't know if I mentioned this fact but I am going to a Scrapbook Convention on Mar 15th. So I have to get done with my prizes from Feb BEFORE I go to the show.  This is all not counting the work from my store, lol.  WOW, so much to do.


check out my lace store: LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

Here's some more great blog candy to check out:















LOL, there is so much more stuff...I haven't even touched the boxes of embellishments, fancy stickers, and card making goodies!!


Did you see the other blog candy?  it's HERE and HERE and HERE

9 comments:

Valerija said...

Wonderful card. Love the colours and the design.
Great candy too.
Valerija xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Holley and fab candy again

gr karin

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty card with all the hearts! I love the different shades of pink for the hearts, and the bit of greenery too!

New Creations said...

Ooh! This is a brilliant stylish design, love it! Such awesome candies. I can spy the Honey bee floral collection!!

Gaye said...

Sweet little Valentine card! So much blog candy and so little time!

cebelica said...

This is soooooo pretty! Fab card!
I'm sure you will have a winderful time at the Scrapbook Convention!

Linda Vigil said...

Wow, cute valentine ♥ you have a very busy schedule. Your fun time at the event will be your reward for giving us a fun time. Thanks Holley!

Mel C said...

Lovely card and wow on the dies and goodies!

Marjeta said...

Super card. Love the colors.