Saturday, January 28, 2023

Coffee time and sit down and look at the Unity stamps!

I can't believe we are almost at the end of January!  WOW, time is flying.  I think we all need to relax and take a little coffee break today.  I am using some lovely Turkish lace on this card.  The cute stamp and sentiment come from Scrappy Boy stamps.

Find lace like this in my store, precut and ready to use on your projects! LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy


Check out these amazing Unity Stamp Prizes!  I know these are one of everyone's favorites!


























Check out the other blog candy it's HERE and HERE and HERE and HERE and HERE and HERE 

12 comments:

Valerija said...

Amazing card and prizes.
Valerija xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a sweet and lovely card Holley and fantastic stampssssssssssss

gr karin

Gaye said...

The lace is phenomenal. Great stamps!

Denise Bryant said...

Such a cute image and beautiful lace trim! Great card!
Look at all of that Unity.... their designs are awesome!

Linda Vigil said...

Adorable Boba card!!! Also, I looove Unity. Fun reviewing your haul...I need to win Great love and....Neighbor and...O Holy Night and. Helping Me Grow. Those would really enhance my Unity collection.

Claudia Martins said...

These awards are awesome, I don't know many brands, but I'm blown away by everything I'm seeing!! The lace is beautiful, I'm in love with it!!

Sandra said...

Such a fun card!
And wow, all the goodies!! Amazing!

ionabunny said...

Wow, unity delightfulness. It's a pity they don't sell them unmounted it would make international postage cheaper. Hugz

Anonymous said...

Holley - these Unity stamps are awesome! So Blessed or Neighbor would work great with a saying stamp I have that says From our home to yours! I could use Oh Holy Night for Passover cards - we say “Next year in Jerusalem”. Audrey R in Austin

Mel C said...

Wow, love these stamps!

Suzanne H said...

WOW!

Pam Sebring Iowa said...

Such a sweet card! Awesome blog candy!💗🙏