Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Snow? uhhh no, but how about some BLOG CANDY!!

Well, back at the end of December this card would have been totally appropriate, but then we went on a major heat wave, lol.  But since it is January, I will still share this awesome Unity Stamps winter theme card again that I made using a kit of the month stamp along with some gorgeous Turkish lace.


check out my lace store and get a couple packages of lace to play with: LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy


Here's some more wonderful die cuts and stamps!!




















photos like the one directly above that don't share the dies, DO have dies in the back, I just don't show all the dies in the pics!


Did you see the other blog candy?  it's HERE and HERE and HERE

11 comments:

New Creations said...

I love Angie girls, she is so pretty, love the coloring!
I can spy window stamp and die set and some shape stamps. These days I am passionate about art Journaling, perfect for me:)
Love your blog Candy always!

Tina Z. said...

Wow. Such a lovely card. And all these stamps and dies.... Wow...

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty image and color combo for your card!
More awesome blog candy... wow!

Valerija said...

Wonderful card. And your candy is awesome. Love these cute animals.

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card and fantastic candy Holley

gr karin

Linda Vigil said...

Wowzer! Love the sweet card, and phenomenal blog candy!!! Fun times ahead!

Gaye said...

Lovely card! Great blog candy!

Marjeta said...

OMG. How gorgeous this candy is. Once again you made super card.

Mel C said...

Wonderful card and great snow lace!

Claudia Martins said...

What a beautiful card!! I fell in love with this image, it is perfect!!! Holley, I think if I saw that much stuff together I'd go crazy and throw it all over me playing like it was rain. Girl, what a dream these prizes ... different stamps and knives. What more can we want?? Loving seeing all of this!!

Pam Sebring Iowa said...

Beautiful creation! I love snow cards! Love this bloghop and all your prizes are amazing!!💗🙏