Monday, January 30, 2023

Thank you

 Thank you all for celebrating with me next month.  I am so excited to still be healthy and still be celebrating.  The whole reason for the celebration is that my CRAFTY friends were so supportive during this whole time in my life, before surgery, during surgery and after!  They sent me cards, emails, prayed for me and SO MUCH MORE!!  More things that I could imagine from online friends who were near and dear to my heart.  THANKS, NOW, let's have a great February!!

Like the lace on this card, check out my lace store: LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy


Check out all blog candy for the celebration that is starting on Feb 1st!!  There's SO MANY PRIZES it's HERE and HERE and HERE and HERE and HERE and HERE and HERE

3 comments:

Gaye said...

I like the orange and yellow! So glad that you were touched by the grace and goodness of God.

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a lovely card Holley

gr karin

Marjeta said...

I am happy that you are in good health. Fingers crossed to stay like this for ever. Happy crafting, you made beautiful card.