Thursday, April 1, 2010

Blog Candy winners!!

There was a wonderful drawing for a sheet of beautiful Sweet Pea stamps this month! The winner was entrant #10, Helen "Firenze" Cards













Your sheet will be sent out to you early next week. Congrats on winning these stamps. I can't wait to see what you do with them. I will need to trim these to send to you as the International mail envelopes are somewhat smaller. I will trim carefully of course! Enjoy the stamps and have fun!!

Second Prize was some wonderful Paper that will be sent by the Paper Temptress. She will send the prize to the winner directly. In this case, I will simply forward the winner's email to the Paper Temptress. The winner is: Grandma Lee!!

The final winner is the "First Entrant" for the first person who saw the contest and signed up as a contestant first. The prize is a great rubber stamp that is unmounted. It's full sized rubber stamp from Sweet Pea stamps and will be sent to Linda W.

Big Congrats to all the winners of the contest. I can't wait to have another soon. I hear that Sweet Pea stamps will be having a huge 1st Bday Party soon.

Cheers all!
Holley

5 comments:

grandmalee said...

WOW! I can't believe I won this awesome pack of Paper Temptress papaer!!! I just love all of your projects that you've made with their paper, so I can't wait to get some to try for myself! Thanks to both you & The Paper Temptress for offering this awesome blog candy!!!

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Congrats Lee! I can't wait to see a project you make with the paper. Be sure to send me a link when you do!!

Create With Joy said...

Congrats to all of the winners of Holley's fabulous prize!

Happy Easter Holley!

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

Linda W. said...

Congratulations to all the winners of this blog prize! Thank you Holley for hosting the fun and thank you Sweet Pea for sponsoring a prize. This is my first 'win' since I started a blog - and I still owe it all to you dear!
Hugs
Linda

Firenze said...

Golly gee this is an exciting week for me! Winning these wonderful stamps in your blog candy draw, and also being nominated by Scrapbooking.com as blog of the week for next week! Thank you Sweet Pea for sponsoring this wonderful candy!
Helen -- Firenze Cards