Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Serene Night

I love this beautiful stamp called The Serene Night from Plate #24 of Sweet Pea Stamps. I stamped and colored in the image and then cut out a scalloped oval using Nestabilities. I layered the image on beautiful layered papers one that is embossed metallic and one that is bright sheer white color. The main card stock for this card is a light pink Bazzil paper
I used metallic pink cutoffs to highlight the corners of the card and low level pop dots to raise each level of the card. The shiny level of the metallic paper really makes the image stand out without adding further amounts of embellishment. The image was colored using Copic Markers.

2 comments:

Ellis said...

Wonderful card! =)

Hugs, Elenor

grandmalee said...

Another awesome beauty from SPS! Love how you used your nesties as well as your color choices! Your coloring is great...I love how you colored the fins! Great use of the white space!