Saturday, April 17, 2010

To the World....

Here's another great stamp from Eat Cake Graphics. This girl and her dog standing in the spring meadow. "To the world you might be one person, But to one person you just might be the world." So never think how much or how little you do matters just a little, it might mean the world.
Project Materials: Cardstock(Bazzill, Neenah); Rubber Stamp (Eat Cake Graphics); Ink (Memento); Color (Copic Markers); Punch (Fiskars Border); Adhesives (Glue All, Pop Dots);

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice and I like the border punch

Brooke said...

This is sooo cute. I think I'm gonna head on over and check out Eat Cake Graphics.
Hugs,
Brooke

grandmalee said...

Another great card! You have introduced me to sooo many companies...I don't know whether I should hug you or punch you! lol Another great job with the border punches! You must have an amazing studio!

Suzanne C said...

ohhh, I love this card. That is one of my favorite sayings. Love the border too :0)