Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Angel Card

Hello! Here's a Sunday Angel card for you. I am using one of my favorites, this is a stamp made by Sugar Nellie's Gorjuss Girls. I am using a new sentiment stamp that I bought from Whipper Snapper "God's answers are Wiser than our prayers". I like that saying and try to remind myself that I don't always know what should be coming and I should be thankful for what I have and what I receive because I don't know what my future will hold.

So when I go to sleep at night, I try to pray thanks for what I received that day and pray for what I receive the coming day. Have a great week!


Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill); Rubber Stamps (Gorjuss Girl: Sugar Nellie Rubber Stamps; Saying: Whipper Snapper); Ink (Memento); Ribbon (KI Memories); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Ribbon Glue); Corner Punch (All Night Media); Color (Copic Markers);

6 comments:

Suzanne C said...

I love it! it is so pretty...and peaceful looking!

Suzanne C said...

Would love for you to stop by and check out my blog. Just started not long ago, and would welcome any comments and/or suggestions? http://suzannescardmakingscraps.blogspot.com/

grandmalee said...

Oh Holley, this is absolutely gorgeous! Love your colors & your borders are just stunning! Both of these stamps work wonderfully together!

Christy said...

That is gorgeous...love it :)

Queen La Rubba said...

This is simply lovely!
Just stop'n by to say hello!
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba
I invite you to enter in my candy give away!

Anonymous said...

sweet card