Friday, April 23, 2010

La La Land.....

Here's another card from La La Land. She's so cute and has her bunny with her. I suppose this card would have gone well for Easter too. I decided to make this card for Mother's Day. I think it is hard to tell with the scan, but the bunny was lightly colored in with a grey color and pink nose. The brad has cute text on it that says Love U.
Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, DCWV, Neenah); Stamps (La La Land, Your Next Stamp); Ink (Memento); Color (Copic Markers); Punches(All Night Media, EK Success); Adhesives(Glue All, Pop Dots); Brads (Around the Block);

5 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Hi Holley. My baby girl love cute bunny on your card. Very nice card.

Anonymous said...

very cute

Brooke said...

She's adorable Holley.
Hugs,
Brooke B.

grandmalee said...

What a sweetie! Love your colors & those awesome punches!

Snoopy said...

Holley,

I just love this brown eyed beauty and her bunny!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D