Saturday, April 10, 2010

So Thankful!

Among many card sets that I am making now are some thank you cards for many people. Here's one that I did using some of the Angel Company sets that I got right after I got out of the hospital. She's so cute. The saying comes from a set I got from Unity Stamp Company.Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah); Stamps(The Angel Company, Unity); Bling (Basic Grey); Flowers (Heidi Grace, Prima); Brad(Making Memories); Cutter (Nestabilities); Embosser (Cuttlebug); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Color (Copic Markers); Adhesives (Glue All, Pop Dots, Glue Dots);

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute card

Snoopy said...

Oh, Holley, she's adorable! I love the card you made with her!!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

grandmalee said...

How adorable! Your balloons like so realistic & the coloring on the little girl is great too. Really love the embossing folder...I have some Blockheads stamp that looks just like the embossing.