Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter Everyone!

Happy Easter to all of you! Hope you have a wonderful holiday. May your Easter Basket have Chocolate, Inks, Stamps and lots of Blessings! May we all stop and be thankful for all the wonderful things we have, even the things we have and don't even realize how lucky we are for them.

Love this adorable bunny from I Brake for Stamps! Perfect for my spring and easter cards.

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzil); Printed Paper (Making Memories); Flowers (Cloud 9); Rubber Stamp (I Brake For Stamps); Pink Fringe(Doodlebug); Border Punch(Fiskars); Brad (Bo Bunny); Ink (Memento); Colors(Copic Markers);

4 comments:

Lau W said...

So cute bunny ! and lovely card !
Happy Easter !

Ellis said...

Beautiful card and Happy Easter to you! =)

Hugs, Elenor

grandmalee said...

What a cute card! Love the bunny & your coloring...that hat is sooo adorable! I have some of these flowers that I really need to use, especially after seeing you use them & they look awesome!

I hope you had a wonderful Easter! I'm really glad you got to spend time with the family this weekend.

Many Blessing today & always!

Anonymous said...

this one is so cute