Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Nostalgia

These beautiful stamps come from ching-chou kuik's fantasy art plate #30. I love the wispy look of this woman and I cut the image of the lady out of the main stamp to highlight her, as well as the background circle. I raised the image and mounted it on a dark black background.

I used several colors of Copic markers to color the image and Colorbox Chalk ink to add color around the text image after it was stamped. Flowers from Prima were added to the card along with brads from Basic Grey. I love the use of Yellow and Green in the springtime.

Be sure to scroll down and sign up for the blog candy (see monday's entry); Also-- this week is the Sweet Pea stamps birthday celebration, be sure to go to their blog and sign up for the wonderful prizes!!

7 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Hi Holley. Your card just precious, so well coloured. Hugs Nataliya.

Lorraine said...

this is a very beautiful card xx

Bobbi said...

This is beautiful. I love the colors.

Anonymous said...

VERY NICE

Brooke said...

She's awesome Holley. Love the colors.
Hugs,
Brooke B.

Christy said...

This is lovely!!!

LINDA said...

Simply beautiful..
Hugs, Linda