Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Shining On....

I love this beautiful stamp that was made and is being used to raise funds for Doctors without Borders as a Haiti Relief Stamp. This image is so stunning. For this card, I used a large 12" paper and cut it in half. It was subtle paper that had white polka dots, I wanted to have a 6" card.
Project Materials: Cardstock (PolkaDot-Making Memories; White-Neenah; Metallic-); Rubber Stamp (Sweet Pea Rubber Stamps); Ink (Memento); Flowers (Prima); Brads (Making Memories, Bo Bunny, other); Ribbon (Heidi Grace); Adhesive (Glue All, Double Stick Tape);

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the card

J e a n i e said...

Hi, Holley~

Beautiful presentation of a beautiful image!

I don't write often, but I love seeing your daily projects. Thank you so much for creating and sharing.

hugs,
~jeanie.

Brooke said...

Beautiful card Holley. How much is that stamp? It's a lovely stamp.
Hugs,
Brooke

Micki said...

Holley, beautiful card. Love the colors and your coloring is perfect.

hugs

Christine Riley said...

Gorgeous card! I love the layout and your coloring is beautiful!
Hugs, Christine

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Stunning Holley! Just lovely.

grandmalee said...

What a beautiful card! Your color choices are so beautiful & fitting for this wonderful stamp!! I really love how you did her wings!!