Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Introducing: Rosie

Here's a new stamp that I really like. Her name is Rosie. She comes from La-la Land. I love this cute stamp with her and a little bird. Too sweet. Appointments yesterday went very well. That was great. Now I look forward to a wonderful week. Wishing all of you a wonderful week as well!
Project Materials: Cardstock(Bazzill, Neenah, AC Paper); Stamp (La-La Land); Die Cut (Nestabilities); Embosser (Cuttlebug); Ink (Memento); Flowers(Prima); Brads (Queen&Co.); Color (Copic Markers); Adhesives (Glue All, Double stick tape, pop dots);

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

pretty

Christy said...

I love the orange...super cute card!

Ellis said...

Lovely card! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Linda W. said...

Such a cheerie card Holley - I love the brightness happiness in it. I am very happy yesterday went well too. I've been away from the pc this week so missed your post! But I'm baaaaack now!

grandmalee said...

What a cutie! I love her eyes! You colored her beautifully & what great color choices!

I'm so happy things went well with the check-ups! So many people love you so much & are praying for your full recovery. It sounds like you're well on your way! God Bless!