Saturday, September 16, 2017

Best Witches

Sharing this wonderful Halloween theme card using the cutest witch image from Lizzy Love. I do so adore her images!  This Best Witches stamp is no exception!  Don't you just love the black cat on her broom. I had to add the cutest cat and mouse to the card because of that.  I also had to give it a little skull ribbon to go with it.

I hope you are enjoying the couple of Halloween cards that I am managing to get done before the season comes.  Best wishes or should I say, Best Witches!!

8 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and beautiful Holley
Gr Karin

Susan T. said...

Great card! The embellishments are perfect!

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

I love this one!

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Holley, love the sentiment!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Fikreta said...

great card!

Unknown said...

Super halloween card Holley. Lovely image and the added embellishments look fab. Hugs Jennifer xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Holley. I love all the embellishments. Cathy x

Jan said...

Fab card xx Jan