Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Eat, Drink and Be Scary

Here's an awesome image from The East Wind. I totally love this artist's images, especially her character Lucy.  She used to also have stamps made at Sweet Pea stamps, but I was her fan long before that.  I adore this cool image, she's looking like the GLAM Zombie that she is!  I added some cool skull lace to the project. Totally wish I had found some of that in Turkey, but unfortunately not. I got some online and I don't even know WHO I got it from. It was in an facebook group.

Hope you are all having a great week, go out and "Eat, Drink and Be Scary!!"

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Cute Halloween card, Holley!

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Holley, love the image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Wonderful card Holley. Hugs Jennifer xx

Laine said...

Full of Halloween fun Holley. Such a cool image!
Laine
xx

Fikreta said...

So fun card!

Kate M said...

Love that Glamzombie - great fun card!!xx

Shabneez said...

Spooktacular Holley! Shabneez x