Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Perfectly Imperfect


Ever have days like this, lol?  some days I know I do. I feel like I am laying on my back and kicking my legs furiously to get around.  It's like everything around me is moving in real time and I am moving in "turtle speed."    This adorable image from Whipper Snapper goes perfect with this sentiment, Perfectly Imperfect.
I think it's mostly due to the severity of allergy season and how hard I have been coughing and coughing all night long then so raspy in the day that you can't even hear my voice.  It's time for the pollen counts to get lower!!

10 comments:

Susan T. said...

Those kind of days are my life right now! Great card - it made me smile.

Janet Packer said...

Great image and a lovely card x

Linda Simpson said...

Super cute, love the image and lace.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Super card Holley, love that sweet turtle and I think quite a lot of us have days like this. Hope you will be feeling better soon. Hugs ~Jennifer xx

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

Lol! That's too appropriate! I feel the same today!

Shabneez said...

Such a cute image Holley! I do hope your allergies are easing up. Shabneez x

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley I love this card it is just perfect. I do hope you start to feel better soon. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

I feel like this all the time at the moment! Hope you feel better soon. Your card is fabulous and brought a smile to my face. Cathy x

Fikreta said...

this is so cute card!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Great card, Holley xoxox