Monday, September 18, 2017

Let's assume I'm always right

Here's some great sass from Simply Betty stamps. I just love this cool image and the saying goes right with it. "To save time lets assume I'm always right!"  There's definitely a day when I would have been like that.  I am not so much a know it all anymore.  I mean, of course I am right (LOL), but I never tell people that.  Esp with kids the point is to let them figure out what is right.  Just telling them what is right is not letting them learn it.
Seriously though, I am kidding, I am not always right and even with the kids, I do tell them immediately if I was wrong so they can see that even adults can make a simple mistake and are willing to admit and correct themselves and move on.  That's part of life, we all make mistakes.

8 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. I love the image and the sentiment. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Susan T. said...

Pretty card! I love the saying!😀

Linda Simpson said...

LOL I love this sentiment! Brilliant card and love the image too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Fab card Holley with a great sentiment. Hugs Jennifer xx

SHartl said...

This cracks me up and your coloring is beautifully done! Love it!

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

This one made me laugh! Thanks! I needed that!

Laine said...

A great image and such a fabulous sentiment Holley!
Laine
xx

Fikreta said...

great card!