Thursday, September 14, 2017

Love-y Bear

Here's one of the cutest new Unity stamps, it's a teddy bear stamp that I just love. I have gotten a couple of sets with this adorable stamp already, so you will be seeing him.  I am sending out Bear Hugs to everyone who needs one today.

Hope everyone who has suffered in the recent Hurricanes has finally been able to at least return home and assess the damage. I pray that you can get the insurance or other financial assistance that you need to start rebuilding.

7 comments:

Susan T. said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute, Holley.
Hugs,
Em xoxox

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

Thank you for the hug! How did you know? I second your prayers for the hurricane victims.

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card I love it. That bear is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

SHartl said...

Awww, this little guy is the cutest! I love his sweet smile, and the coloring is perfect!

Fikreta said...

so sweet!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. Such a lovely image and I love the dotty paper. Cathy x