Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Halloween Love

Here's a sexy lady that I made for my husband for Halloween time.  I thought he would like this costume, though I must say in real life, not my costume of choice.  Boots with that length and heel height, I would fall down instantly, lol!  

This image comes from Kenny K, so sad that he closed up his stamp shop to work on other projects, but I still love to make projects with his fun images.  Hope you are all getting some great crafting in this week.

11 comments:

Em Louise Fairley said...

Another sassy card xoxox

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

Love this card! I just can't get into the Halloween thing this year.

Laine said...

Fun card Holley!
x

Andree said...

A fabulous card Holley. The image is fantastic and the addition of the skull is brilliant xx

Unknown said...

A wonderful halloween card Holley, I have used this image and she is a joy to colour. I love the card construction. Hugs Jennifer xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

fabulous card Holley
Gr Karin

Fikreta said...

so nice !

Shabneez said...

Bet your husband will love it Holley! Shabneez x

Kate M said...

Would that I looked like that in that outfit!! In your dreams!! Great card xx

Brawny x said...

Great card Holley x

Unknown said...

Awesome card, such a great design. Cathy x