Sunday, September 10, 2017

Skull time!

Here's a fun stamp that I have which is actually RUBBER.  How long has it been since I have used a real rubber stamp?  feels like it has been a while, well, not really, but it's less and less often now-a-days as digi stamps seem to be taking over.  I added some great skull lace to go with it (I got it online in a swap, not in Turkiye).

I hope to start sharing more Halloween and fall theme cards soon, you all know how much I love the fall colors and the Halloween theme items.

Cheers, Holley

12 comments:

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

Awesome! I use either rubber or clear stamps almost exclusively. I very rarely use a digital image. You're right though. There are a mega ton of the digo stamps out there!

Susan T. said...

I love Halloween and fall too. Cute card! The lace is really neat!

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

Fab card Holley, love that skull lace x

Laine said...

Full of autumnal fun Holley. Love the lace.
Laine
xx

Unknown said...

Great card Holley, I just love that lace! Cathy x

Fikreta said...

great card!

Kate M said...

Love that matching lace - great card.

I prefer red rubber stamps, but can cope with polymer, which are easier to position, but don't have the same "feel" when you are stamping.
Have to confess to not being a lover of digi stamps, sorry.
It wouldn't do for us all to be the same though -would it!
xx

Andree said...

A brilliant card Holley. The skull lace is fabulous.
I use mostly rubber stamps for mixed media work and polymer stamps for cards. I do still enjoy colouring digis though xx

Paper and Stuff said...

Hi Holley
Love the skull stamp - you could really have some fun with that image.
Your card is fab and the lace is so cool! x

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card Holley. X

Kathy said...

The skull stamp is really clever and your card is great

Em Louise Fairley said...

Great card, Holley xoxox