Thursday, September 7, 2017

She's a bird, she's a plane....

Here's a cute image of a girl dressed in a super hero costume by artist Christie Croll (Tiddly Inks).  I know it's hard to tell from this photo, but the card is actually made on a CLEAR Transparency.  It's super cool in person as it looks like she is flying.  I added some wonderful shiny silver die cuts that you could see on the inside of it from the front of the card.

I am using Neenah Solar White Classic Crest Paper for the image that I printed on my computer and colored with copic markers.  I layered the image on some beautiful column paper in Red Pepper.  Then I used glue dot to add that to a clear transparency which I folded into an A2 card size. Then I used a sheet of silver pearl linen to die cut some detailed ornate Tattered Lace dies attach to the inside of the transparency.  It looks like she is just floating now.

14 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card I love the cute image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Susan T. said...

Adorable card! My granddaughter loves to do exactly what the girl in this image does. 😀

KarinsArtScrap said...

ah she is cute and a lovely card Holley
Gr Karin

Em Louise Fairley said...

Gorgeous card, Holley.
Hugs,
Em xoxox

Unknown said...

What a super card Holley with a super i=little hero. Love how you have constructed the card. Hugs Jennifer xx

Brawny x said...

She is fabulous Holley x

Fikreta said...

adorable!

Laine said...

Full of colour and fun Holley.
Laine
xx

Kate M said...

Really fun card. love the image and coloured beautifully!
xx

Shabneez said...

She is super cute Holley - love it! Shabneez x

Unknown said...

So cute Holley, adorable image. Cathy x

Kathy said...

She's really cute, whatever she's trying to be! Lovely, lovely card!

Karenzkardz said...

Such a fun, beautiful card xx

Jan said...

Love your fab card Holley xx Jan