Friday, September 22, 2017

Leaf me Alone


Happy Friday everyone! It's time to share a brand new image from artist Sandra Caldwell today. This cutie is called Leaf me Alone 1847.  She will get added to Sandra's Etsy store Babycakes Dnd today!  There will be lots of wonderful new images added to the store and fantastic design team cards shared on the Facebook group Sandra Caldwell Stamp Fans.
I hope everyone has had a great week and has some exciting plans for the weekend.  It will be nice and quiet here. I wish it would be a little cooler. My best friend got to visit her daughter in Utah and told me it was 50 degrees F there.  It was 90 degrees here, so needless to say I wish there was a happy medium!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this Holley- great image and the leaves look fabulous. Cathy x

Susan T. said...

Cute card! I love Autumn -the cards and the seasons- and am with you on the weather. Wish it was cooler here too!

Shabneez said...

Brilliant card - love your use of leaves Holley. Shabneez x

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

Cute image! We are having a party for our boys. One turns 21, the other 25 on Sunday and Monday. The birthday boys are going to the renfaire together tomorrow.

Laine said...

Full of Autumnal fun and colour Holley.
Laine
xx

Unknown said...

What a fabulous autumnal card and image. Wish we had some hot weather here in the UK. Hugs Jennifer xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Love it, Holley xoxox