Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Coffee Day

  "Nothing stands between a girl and her coffee"  HA! How true is that?  I got this cute coffee theme stamp from Limited Runs and the sentiment comes from RubberNecker.  I thought monday was a perfect day for a coffee theme card this week. I can't believe we are at the end of April now.  WOW just four more days until May.


check out my lace store for wonderful pre cut lace for your card and art projects as well as great embellishments: LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a lovely card Holley

gr karin

Carrie said...

Great card! For me, I would substitute tea for the coffee though!
I mentioned you in my blog post today since I blogged a card using one of the stamp sets you sent me from your February giveaway. Here's a link if you'd like to see it: https://carriescustomcards.blogspot.com/2023/04/day-hemmed-in-prayer-gatefold-card.html

Linda Vigil said...

Love 😍 this coffee card and sentiment

Taty said...

hi Holley your card is awesome i love the coffee or tea theme congratulations.
Taty

Gaye said...

Give me coffee and Jesus in the morning! Very cute card!