Tuesday, April 25, 2023

For the DH


 Here's a sweet love theme card, XO for my dear hubby (DH) that i will be leaving in just a month.  I swear he's probably the only reason I come back from Turkiye.  Well, it might take me longer than 2 month before I'd be ready to come back if it wasn't for the DH.  My VISA only give me 90 days, plus come winter it gets colder there and I really wouldn't like that.

 check out my lace store selling wonderful pre-cut lace for cards, junk journals, collages, mixed media and more! I also have gorgeous lace embellishments and 1 yard long pieces of lace  LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Holley

gr karin

Gaye said...

Adorable card for your DH.

Taty said...

Hi Holley the card you created is so sweet I'm sorry you have to stay away a hug. Taty

Fikreta said...

beautiful card!