Monday, April 3, 2023

Welcome Spring

 Here's a super cute bunny car to welcome in the Spring.  I thought this just perfect for the start of April.  It would also make a perfect Easter Gift.  It's just TOO cute.  This is one of the projects that I made at the scrapbook convention on Spring Break.  If I can find the name of the kit manufacturer, I will be sure to come and add it here.  If you know the name, please tell me....

check out my lace store for some wonderful lace and great embellishments: LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

9 comments:

Taty said...

Hi Holley the spring project is fabulous you have created a wonderful card at the fair. Taty

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Holley

and I have today a card on my blog with the house mouse stamp

gr karin

Valerija said...

Wow, amazing card. I love everything about it!
Valerija xx

Lori m said...

This is beautiful, hugs, Lori m

Linda Vigil said...

Oh this is completely adorable!!

Gaye said...

So wonderful!

Susan T. said...

Soooo cute! I love this card!

ionabunny said...

Oh my, that's adorable. Hugz

cebelica said...

So cute! xx