Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Hello, Friend

 Here's a happy spring colored card using a wonderful kit from PhotoPlay that I completed with my mother and God Mother at my most recent trip to the Scrapbook Expo last spring break.  We had a great time and I completed EIGHTY THREE cards in four days.  That doesn't count the ones that they completed.

Check out my store for some great lace and lace embellishments!  I also added some fun lace menagerie packs that sell lace in 1yard 6packs, LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

6 comments:

Lori m said...

Beautiful fun and happy card, hugs, Lori m

Gaye said...

Bright, happy colors!

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Holley

gr karin

Linda Vigil said...

What a darling card! Wait 83 in 4 days!? Wonderful!

Susan T. said...

Cute card, cute kit! 83 cards! That’s amazing.

cebelica said...

Wowm that-s a lot of cards. Well done! This one is verz nice. xx