Friday, April 14, 2023

Gilligan's Isle

 Happy Friday everyone! I can't believe we are half way through April now, can you?  just a month and a half of school (and more importantly a month and a half until Turkiye!!)  I'm sharing a Scrappy Boy stamped card that we did at the convention.  This is a project done during the Thursday night Mega Make and Take.

Check out my lace store, there's just a few more weeks to get lace before I have to close the store for summer while I goto Turkiye to get more product!!

LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

5 comments:

Valerija said...

Wow, amazing card. Love the scene you have created.
Valerija xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful and cheerful card Holley

gr karin

Gaye said...

Cute and colorful!

Taty said...

Wow!!!! this card is fantastic with a perfect coloring congratulations. Taty

Linda Vigil said...

This is an absolutely darling card!