Monday, April 24, 2023

You make life sweet

Here's a cute card I made using some papers from Simple Stories.  They were on sale during the convention at a booth whom I took a class.  I got a coupon for $5 extra free goodies from the booth so I chose some wonderful papers and stickers to make cards with.  You'll be seeing a bunch of them over the summer. I also won a larger door prize from the Brad/Eyelet Outlet company, that's where I got the cute little green dots.

check out my lace store selling wonderful pre-cut lace for cards, junk journals, collages, mixed media and more! I also have gorgeous lace embellishments and 1 yard long pieces of lace  LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

pretty Holley

gr karin

Linda Vigil said...

Very very fun and cheerful!

Gaye said...

It is a sweet card! Congratulations on winning prizes.

Taty said...

Congratulations on the prizes won! The card is very summery and beautiful. Taty

Fikreta said...

its adorable!