Saturday, April 29, 2023

Here & Now

 Happy Saturday everyone! Can you believe we are on the last weekend of April?  Today marks 30 days to Istanbul!!  Woo Hoo. you know I am excited now.  (OK, i have been excited for too long, but now my excitement is really going to start growing, is that just scary?) as excited as I am, this card using wonderful papers from Faith Illustrated reminds me to stay in the Here & Now

 check out my lace store selling wonderful pre-cut lace for cards, junk journals, collages, mixed media and more! I also have gorgeous lace embellishments and 1 yard long pieces of lace  LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

3 comments:

Taty said...

hello Holley nice collection of cards I did not know this brand, congratulations on the card. Hugs Taty

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a great card Holley

gr karin

Gaye said...

Nice!