Saturday, April 15, 2023

Happy Birthday Mom

 Wishing my mother a very Happy Birthday today. I hope she has some wonderful plans in store.  Huge hugs and have a very special day.  here's some wishes for you. I am using the prettiest Turkish lace and a wonderful cute little bear that I got in Turkiye.  I ordered a little something for you but of course it never arrived.


Check out my lace store for some great lace pieces and wonderful embellishments for your card making and journal making needs: LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

Happy birthday with your Mom Holley

and a sweet card you have made for her with that gorgeous lace

gr karin

Valerija said...

Wonderful card. I love it.
Valerija xx

Taty said...

Happy birthday to your mom, your card is very beautiful, congratulations. the lace is lovely. Taty

Gaye said...

Wonderful lace, cute embellishment and colors.

Linda Vigil said...

Oh Happy Birthday! I love love love that lace! And that little bear is too fun!