Friday, April 28, 2023

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary Dear!  I love you so very much.  I can't imagine my life without you.  You are my partner for life.  LOL (I am laughing here because the autofill in tried to put partner in crime, lol!)  Huge hugs and tons of kisses and all the love in the world for you.  

Have a great day.  Check out my lace store, I have about a month before I close down for summertime. Lots of pre-cut lace packages, yard cut lace packs, wonderful lace embellishments: LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

4 comments:

Taty said...

hello Holley happy birthday to you 2. The card is romantic you can feel all your love. a hug Taty

Gaye said...

Happy anniversary! Have a lovely day. The card is gorgeous. I like the vintage look.

Fikreta said...

uts beautiful

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Holley

gr karin