Thursday, December 17, 2009

Betty Bookworm

Here's one of the adorable new releases from Stamping Bella. I just love this little girl sitting on a pile of books, reading away. I loved to read and to be read to as a child. I paired her with a vellum quote about imagination. I think reading and imagination can go hand in hand.So what was the last good book that you read? drop me a note and let me know. I am in the midst of reading a book by Ann Rice called "Christ the Lord". I have not read any of her more famous books (the vampire ones) as the topic doesn't interest me, but I love historical bibiolgraphies.

Project Materials: Paper (Bazzill); Vellum (DCWV); Stamp (Stamping Bella); Flowers (Prima); Ink (Memento); Color (Copic Markers); Ribbon; Punch (All Night Media);

6 comments:

Connie said...

I like how you did up this cute image Holley. So cute!
Connie

Anonymous said...

I sure would love to come play in your stamping room... love all of your cute stamps you use..
thanks
Debbie

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

I wish you all could come play in my stamping room too!!

Lee - grandmalee said...

I just love this image & I want to play too! I love how you did this card, but I would also love it as a bookmark. What a perfect image! Reading...no time for relaxing books because all of my books lately have been craft books on gifts to make for Christmas.

Anonymous said...

That's just a good idea! This stamp would make an adorable bookmark.

Ellis said...

Whata lovley stamp,I love books and are always reading atleast two! =)
"Eat, sleep pray" by Elizabeth Gilbert is the one I'm readng now!
Hugs, Elenor