Thursday, December 10, 2009

Gorjuss with Teddy

Here's one of my all time favorite Gojuss Girls with her teddy. She's so cute. I decided to change her up with some blond hair for a change. I added a vellum saying "Love isn't love until you share it with others."I thought that saying went well with the season. I am sure we all know some people who could use a little love. Sometimes love can be a simple as just calling to say hello, letting someone know that you care, stopping from the madness of the season to give your family a hug and let them know that they are one of the most important things in your life. So, go out and spread some love today.

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, California Paper Goods); Stamp (Sugar Nellie); Ink (Memento); Color (Copic Markers); Flowers (Prima); Brads (Making Memories);

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh she's so gorjuss!! :) Love your coloring and details!! TFS! HUGS