Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sunday Angel Card

Many Blessings to everyone today! It's time for the Sunday angel card. These cute dimensional stickers I got at Micheals. I paired them with a wonderul vellum saying "For He shall give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways." I find this Psalm very comforting as it means that the Lord and his angels are watching over us.

Project Materials: Cardstock; Saying (Colorbok Vellum); Ink (Colorbox Chalk); Flowers (Prima); Brads/Bling (Queen&Co, Making Memories, Karen Foster); Angels (Reflections);

5 comments:

Faye said...

The flowers are so pretty. It is December and I am already ready for spring!

ZacksNana said...

Very, very pretty.

The Archiving Angel said...

Such a nice card!
Love the sentiment, that verse speaks to me too.
I needed it today.
Thank you.
Have a blessed & prosperous new year!

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Thank you all. I hope the angels are watching over us all this year!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

This is wonderful!!! I love it!