Friday, December 4, 2009

Faerie Song Luna Pixie

This pixie has some attitude. I think that's what I like about her. Her name is Luna Pixie and she comes from Faerie Song Art Stamps. I love the amount of attitude you can see in her expression and her wild hairdo.
Hope you have all had a good week. As the weekend comes, be sure to take some time this week to relax and enjoy the season. They are claiming we will have snow tomorrow, but since we are in South TX, I still have to be a little skeptical.
Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, California Paper Goods, Neenah); Stamp (Luna Pixie-Faerie Song Art Stamps); Ink (Memento); Punch (All Night Media); Color (Copic Markers)

2 comments:

Alexandra Lundgren said...

CUTE!!! I do not remember seeing this image! How can that be?

Micki said...

Oh how adorable! Love it.