Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sunday Angel Card

Here's an adorable Angel Stamp that was sent to me from Judy H in Canada. Big thanks to her for the adorable angels that she sent!! With this image, I was looking for a saying, something like "Give your Heart to God" but I couldn't find that so I used this "Walk in Love as Christ loved us"

Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday. This week will be a big one for me. Surgery consult on Monday, doctor on Tuesday, hospital on Wed. The hospital on Wed is to have the WADA test to determine surgical status. It's very important that this test goes well. Your thoughts and prayers are very much appreciated.

Project Materials: Paper (Bazzill, California Paper Goods); Stamp (unknown); Ink (Memento); Border(Doodlebug); Saying (Rubon-JoAnns); Cross (sticker);

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great card..love the saying

grandmalee said...

Holley, You're still on our prayer list, but I'll update the new status. He'll be with you throughout this trying time for you.
I really love this card, but you already know that I'm partial to angels! Thanks to you, I'm also becoming REALLY partial to Sweet Pea stamps, too! You're suach an enabler!