Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Gorjuss Girl

Here's one of my all time favorites, the Gorjuss Girls from Sugar Nellie. This cutie is sitting indian style on the floor (as I do when I am crafting). I often work sitting on the floor, usually competing for space with the cat.

Don't forget to vote for your favorite card last week. The poll is in the right hand column. Thanks for sharing your opinion.

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, DCWV); Stamp (Gorjuss Girls-Sugar Nellie Rubber Stamps); Ink (Memento); Color (Copic Markers); Flowers (Prima); Brads (Making Memories, Basic Grey); Die Cuts (spellbinders); Adhesives (Popdots, Glue all)

1 comment:

Lee - grandmalee said...

She is so "Gorjuss"! How ironic...I usually craft on the floor to beside my dog (mainly because my crafts are everywhere else lol).